All the help you need for an independent life
Visit Lincs Independent Living Partnership (LILP) at the Lincolnshire Show this Wednesday and Thursday, 21 – 22 June, Stand 8-19, where we’ll be showcasing all the ways we help local people to live safely and independently in their own homes.
We are a consortium of local charitable organisations working together to deliver services, such as the award-winning Wellbeing Service and Hospital Avoidance Response Team (HART).
Come and see how LILP helps people in Lincolnshire who are facing illness and disability to regain and retain their independence.
LILP comprises the following well-known and trusted local charitable organisations: Age UK Lincoln & Kesteven, Boston Mayflower, LACE Housing, Lincolnshire Home Independence Agency and St Barnabas Hospice.
This year’s LILP marquee will have a nostalgic theme as we raise awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia. Attractions include:
- refreshments (with home-made cakes)
- Dementia Friends sessions organised by Boston Mayflower (pre-bookable via the link below or turn up on the day):
- Wednesday, 21 June, 11:00 – 12:00 noon
- Wednesday 21 June, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Thursday 22 June 11:00 -12:00 noon
- memory corner, featuring objects and reminders of days gone by
- shoulder, hand, feet, Indian head message organised by St Barnabas Hospice
- Thursday, June 9:00 – 12:30 pm (turn up on the day)
You’re sure of a warm welcome, we look forward to seeing you there!